Saturday, April 11, 2009

alone but not lonely

During my 4 years in the city, I was never able to get completely plugged into a church. I am slightly disappointed in myself and I have to admit that I made excuses as to why I couldn't go to small groups or make time to go to church events. Although I regularly went to and continue to attend church on Sundays and occasionally read through some devotional books, my walk isn't where it should be and lately I've really been longing for something more.

I now know how important it is to belong to a community, a group of people who have the same faith.

Not sure where I'm going with this...I guess it's just one of the things that I regret and have definitely learned from.

I follow this blog titled 'cakies' and she recently posted this. It really made me happy and it might make you smile too.

No comments:

Post a Comment