Sunday, March 8, 2009

2 Cool 2 B 4 Gotten

It's been a pretty cool couple of weeks.

I finished look #4....


It's definitely one of my favorite pieces in my collection (: and I'm thrilled with the results. Now I'm working on look #5 and I'm about half way through.

We also had midterm presentations and if I can get myself to quit being such a goober, I think I'll do a decent job in front of the panel in April...I can only hope.

OOH and a couple of Ugil's friends from church came into the city early last week. Even though it was ridiculously cold outside, it was super nice to explore and enjoy the city with them (:

Today a couple of my classmates and I went to the ENK Children's Club Show and it was AMAZING! We seriously owe a lot to our teachers for getting us guess passes. It was a trade show where all these children's wear companies set up booths and buyers will come around and make orders and stuff. We walked around, met a lot of really great people and some great contacts. We also got to watch the fashion show. I was a great show and really inspiring.








I'm coming home in 10 days!! (: can't wait

2 comments:

  1. ooo i really like the dress you made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayyyy you have a blog too!!! i think chelsea & veronica need to get on board too :)

    ReplyDelete