Tuesday, February 26, 2013

February

February is a fun filled month for me and my husband. It's got Valentine's Day and our dating anniversary.

Here's how our month went down...



I woke up on Valentine's Day and found our hallway filled with balloons with gift cards hidden amongst them. It was pretty fun for a few days, then things got kind of dusty so we popped them.



I baked a Funfetti cake (pillsbury, nothing fancy) but used this frosting recipe from Cupcakes&Cashmere. It was sooo good.

February 26 is our dating anniversary. We used to go out and do dinner and celebrate, but now that we're married, we keep it small. This year I got together some of the letters and cards that we sent to teach other while we were apart for college. Ugil sent me letters with really great disney stamps. I had a habit of perusing the greeting card isle at Duane Reade on the way home from class and buying one to send to Ugil. Turns out, they look pretty cool put together.



This month was great but I'm looking forward to next month (Flow game day, weekend trip to Catalina Island with Ugil and his family, Ugil's 26th birthday, and a bridal shower).

No comments:

Post a Comment