Tuesday, November 24, 2009

madewell

I can't stop obsessing about Madewell. I realized today, after changing outfits 3 times and finally putting on my typical 'go-to' pieces, that I love Madewell. Thus if you're thinking about Birthday/Christmas presents, I would very much appreciate some Madewell gift cards.



(The image above is from last winter's collection at Madewell)


The other day my mom and I went shopping around Pasadena and made a stop at the Kate Spade store where I came across this awesome hair pin. It was just as adorable in person but then I came across the same little bow on a pair of stud earrings. I was absolutely taken and irresponsibly bought them. I haven't worn them yet but I promise you, as long as I'm doing anything slightly holiday related, I will be sporting them with a giant smile on my face.


Aside from my spending and shopping habits, I must say life is grand.

-I enjoy my part time design job at Twirls and Twigs.
-I very much enjoy meeting with my Garden Community Group.
-I can't wait to feast on a giant Thanksgiving meal with the Wu's followed by a 2nd meal with my own family.
-I can't wait to see what else God has planned for me

No comments:

Post a Comment