Monday, June 15, 2009

the Good life

So as much as I want to give a general overview about what I've been up to since graduation and my move across the country and back home, I won't.

Because all you need to know is that God's love is unimaginably good.

I keep saying it and I won't stop saying it. I'm realizing how blessed I am to have a great family and great friends. And since graduation God has poured out so much of His Love onto me in ways that I could never have even hoped for. I know that many of my friends are stressed out looking for a job and trying to figure out how to handle 'the future' and wondering which steps to take, and yeah of course I've had my fair share of panic attacks before, but school got out and I've been so much at peace with myself and my life and yet, so blessed with random opportunities to go on interviews, meet people in my field, and even land a sweet freelancing job.

God is Good and if you give Him the opportunity you can experience it for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment